Sign up for news and special offers
- Ambassador Now Shipping!
- Three More Best Years Ahead
- Year's Best 2012 Recommended Reading
- Bloodstones reviewed at Thirteen O'Clock
- Glenda Larke's Havenstar shines again!
- Catch us at Supernova
- Glenda Larke is off to the printers!
- New ebooks available
- Indiebooksonline upgrade 2 June
- Free Shipping Offer
Ticonderoga on Twitter
Eve Johnson, mother of Ticonderoga Publications founder Russell B Farr, passed away peacefully on 31 May 2011 in the presence of friends and family following a period of illness. TP would like to acknowledge her incredible work in fostering an appreciation for books, reading, and for letting Russell watch Dr Who.
TP will endeavour to operate as close to business as usual, however your patience is appreciated as we grieve the loss of an inspirational woman.